Monday, November 19, 2012

Lakers-Rockets Game with Jackie

When I decided to fly out to California the Friday before Thanksgiving to attend Aunt Julie's memorial service, I knew that I had to work in something fun with my new found time in California.  I'm usually only there for a few days with enough time to see family and friends and maybe go to one favorite restaurant.  With 10 days, I knew I had a rare opportunity to do something extra, and something to take my mind off of why I was in town early.  

With the Lakers coaching change and the additions of Steve Nash (who was injured) and Dwight Howard, I thought a Laker game would be fun, and it was. 

Seats were pretty good :-) 
Jackie and I met up for dinner at the Yard House (one of my faves) at LA Live before the game, and watched a great Lakers game against the Rockets and Jeremy Lin/James Harden.  Very fun outing and well worth it - I'm just sorry I don't have a picture of Jackie and I :-(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment