Today is Christine's last day of freedom before she resumes work at her firm indefinitely. So here's some of what's happened since Mardi Gras:
1. Christine's life continued in Philadelphia until we moved her back at the end of August. The clerkship ended as well as it began and it was a great experience.
2. Curtis is still at Airbus, and is still in school. He continues to get good grades and plans to be done in June 2015. Until then he's planning to travel to San Francisco and London as part of his business school program.
3. Kenny is now approximately 5 years old, and has calmed down a bit. He split his time earlier this year between Philly and Alabama and loved both equally. He just came back from CA with Christine, where he had a great time hanging out with his grandparents. Once Christine is back at work he'll be at daycare 3-4 days/week.
4. We celebrated our 5th Anniversary in Philly in May. We had dinner at a Starr Restaurant, Butcher & Singer, saw the Phillies play the Dodgers in great home plate seats, and went for a long walk to the Art Museum (and Rocky Steps) and had a picnic in Washington Square. It was busy and fun, and hard believe that it's been 5 years.
5. Our road trip back to AL over Labor Day Weekend was eventful. We woke up early Saturday to drive to Charlottesville, VA to see UCLA play Virginia. Then we drove to Chapel Hill and walked around the campus on Sunday morning before driving to Atlanta, where we ate at Cheesecake Factory and then made our way home. Since then we went to Dallas for UCLA-Texas, and Christine and Kenny did a long trip to Ca/Az to see family and friends.
I'll post pictures at some point, but most of this is documented on Facebook and on Instagram (www.instagram.com/hardinghart)